I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The Black Pill Question
PharaohRa Offline
Kingfisher

RE: The Black Pill Question
(08-08-2019 02:54 PM)Roosh Wrote:  What specifically are the black pill views that you are annoyed with?

For those views, what solution do you offer that doesn't just strike at a material benefit (sex, money, etc) but man's deeper purpose?

Roosh, when I made this post about the Black Pill Question, what I wanted to address is that some of the posters posting in many threads were projecting their black pilled fears and speculations regarding topics in the Politics and Everything Else threads and trying to twist it as absolute reality. It is one thing to be realistic about how the world is (I've always known since I was little that many of the conspiracy theories out there were true because power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely) and accept that the world doesn't work as it should but it is another thing to project their black pilled views in such a way that they mean to push a message using tactics akin to psychological warfare and thus encouraging a view of learned helplessness.

Some of the views that annoyed me were present on the Donald Trump thread where many of the black pillers were making unfounded accusations as to why Donald Trump was not performing as he should. I have always pointed out that I believed he was a means to an end and knew he was not perfect. However, what got my ire was a huge amount of BS speculation, wordsmithing and message twisting from the black pillers as to why he was not keeping all of his promises and his language. Politics is a fact of life but the howling and conjecture posted by the black pillers came across as a Machiavellian tactic to ingrain learned helplessness rather than stating their opinion. Even Samseau was calling out the absurd amount of black pilled BS in the Donald Trump thread and Vox Day addressed the black piller tactics in one of his posts via his blog. The black pilling BS is even evident in other threads as well.

To get to your question, I want people to focus on the truth regarding discussion. I came here for the truth and the facts such that I gain knowledge in bettering myself and those around me because in order to make the change you want, you must improve yourself first. I have no problem with theories about how certain things may happen (and stating to the best of their ability as to why). Everyone has opinions; however, if it comes to the point where some of these posters are being Machiavellian with their viewpoints and using the black pill as a psychological warfare tool, then that is where it should be stopped!

What drew me to your forum was that people were willing to state the facts and get to the heart of the matter. I will admit that I picked up good knowledge in the Game forum but as time passed by, what really drew me here was the information being posted in the Everything Else, Life and Politics forums about relevant topics. Many posters who posted in those forums wanted to know the truth about how the world works and from there, engage in a process of self improvement to make themselves better first and create a "butterfly effect" and make others improve around them. I have always liked this forum and I think you are doing God's work in giving men across all races, classes and creeds the ability to speak their minds and to come to the truth via this platform; however, I am always aware that some individuals have their "agendas" and some may even be malicious in nature.
08-11-2019 10:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes PharaohRa's post:
JiggyLordJr

Messages In This Thread
The Black Pill Question - PharaohRa - 08-07-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: The Black Pill Question - Roosh - 08-08-2019, 02:54 PM
RE: The Black Pill Question - PharaohRa - 08-11-2019 10:35 PM
RE: The Black Pill Question - JiggyLordJr - 08-10-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: The Black Pill Question - N°6 - 08-12-2019, 12:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Black gang member laughs after executing 9 year old child of rival black gang member sanbruno 28 3,061 10-07-2019 09:10 AM
Last Post: whitewashedblackguy
  Blue pill, red pill, purple pill, black pill &... woke pill ? CynicalContrarian 14 2,750 02-14-2019 11:56 AM
Last Post: Atlanta Man
  The Grip of Black Women on Black Men BlueResolute 47 9,674 06-24-2018 10:05 AM
Last Post: pargan