I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The Black Pill Question
N°6 Offline
Ostrich

RE: The Black Pill Question
It’s not comfortable and it can be depressing but the Black Pill stage is necessary. Before this forum changed its ethos, I suspected the Black Pill is biblical and possibly what the old timers called “the conviction of the Holy Spirit”.

1 blue pill : The Song of Solomon
2 red pill: The Proverbs
3 black pill: Ecclesiastes

At the end of Ecclesiastes, Solomon concludes that the meaning of it all is to honour God and to enjoy the fruits of one’s labour. This seems to be where this forum has reached. Paradoxically the black pilled and cynical tone of Ecclesiastes took away my black pilled depression.

I mean read this very modern translation:

Ecclesiastes 7:26-29 Wrote:26 I found that some women are worse than death and are as dangerous as traps. Their love is like a net, and their arms hold men like chains. A man who pleases God will be saved from them, but a sinner will be caught by them. 27 The Teacher says, "This is what I learned: I added all these things together to find some meaning for everything. 28 While I was searching, I did not find one man among the thousands I found. Nor did I find a woman among all these. 29 One thing I have learned: God made people good, but they have found all kinds of ways to be bad."

This tells me that unless guided by the Holy Spirit, I shouldn’t entertain the idea of marriage given that there is more social stigma against spinsters than multiple divorcées.

It was the black pill that gave me the power to quit alcohol. My eyes were opened to its lies and all the perceived social benefits of it were false. I didn’t need to go to AA because the black pill and the reasoned and logical urging of the Allen Carr courses gave me the black pilled hatred of the alcoholic matrix.

Don't spend all your energy on sex and all your money on women; they have destroyed kings. (Proverbs 31:3 GNB)
08-12-2019 12:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like N°6's post:
Barron, sonoran_, JiggyLordJr

Messages In This Thread
The Black Pill Question - PharaohRa - 08-07-2019, 08:20 PM
RE: The Black Pill Question - Roosh - 08-08-2019, 02:54 PM
RE: The Black Pill Question - PharaohRa - 08-11-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The Black Pill Question - JiggyLordJr - 08-10-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: The Black Pill Question - N°6 - 08-12-2019 12:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Black gang member laughs after executing 9 year old child of rival black gang member sanbruno 28 3,115 10-07-2019 09:10 AM
Last Post: whitewashedblackguy
  Blue pill, red pill, purple pill, black pill &... woke pill ? CynicalContrarian 14 2,779 02-14-2019 11:56 AM
Last Post: Atlanta Man
  The Grip of Black Women on Black Men BlueResolute 47 9,739 06-24-2018 10:05 AM
Last Post: pargan