Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Sexual Display & Prudishness?
jackgig Offline
Game Denialist

Sexual Display & Prudishness?
I have some ideas on this but my thoughts on it seem quite negative. Anyone else have better way of thinking / explanations for this behaviour?

For example. Women sexual display A LOT in Western hemisphere. eg) In thongs on instagram. If you were to ask if they'd like to have sex directly however a huge amount of these women would get upset/mad and attack the guy who asked.

My thoughts = they are assholes and will destroy and get mad at any man who asks unless it's their ideal?

This makes me sad because it's the equivalent to someone applying to a job and then having the employer insult you because they don't find you good enough.

Am I seeing things wrong here? Because the way it seems, women are assholes when they do this. They have every right to reject offers of course, but to go on top of this and be offended? That's too far in my opinion.

Also seems that women like to use the 'possibility of sex' so they can get things from guys other then sex = attention, favour, money, etc. so going for sex threatens this dishonest means of getting value.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2019 06:41 PM by jackgig.)
08-10-2019 06:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Sexual Display & Prudishness? - jackgig - 08-10-2019 06:19 PM
RE: Sexual Display & Prudishness? - RDF - 08-10-2019, 10:58 PM
RE: Sexual Display & Prudishness? - RawGod - 08-11-2019, 05:46 AM
RE: Sexual Display & Prudishness? - BoiBoi - 08-11-2019, 04:46 AM
RE: Sexual Display & Prudishness? - BoiBoi - 08-11-2019, 06:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Star If you want to fuck a lot of young girls, do not display any Alpha Provider qualities seniol 36 22,574 11-18-2016 02:55 PM
Last Post: DonnyGately
  Display of tight game... presidentcarter 8 5,450 11-06-2012 11:58 PM
Last Post: Insignia
  Leaving game material on display: a bad idea? Amour Fou 6 5,046 05-30-2011 06:43 PM
Last Post: Roosh