Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Tell Us About Your Church
Salinger Offline
Game Denialist

Tell Us About Your Church
I thought we needed a thread to gauge what's going on in America's churches.

Personally, I'm interested in knowing what kind of leftist indoctrination is going on around the country in these places of worship. Additionally, I'm curious as to what the situation is like for others looking to find a Christian bride.

I go to 2 churches myself. There is a dearth of good-looking women at each of them and when I go to weekly service, it is mostly made up of couples along with the occasional family.

Church #1
One of them is 20 minutes away from me but is the nicest of any church in my area so I'll sometimes make the drive just to experience the beauty and authentic experience once inside.

However, the last time I went they had a guest pastor who was reading out of Ephesians 5:21-33. There is a passage that says:

Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

Of course the pastor used this as a chance to lambast men who beat their wives and wanted to make sure that every man in the crowd knew this was wrong. There was of course no talk about how the wife should submit to her husband as it's mentioned in the Bible. This pastor just wanted to concentrate on what bad scenarios might come from men who read this passage and took it the wrong way.

Church #2
Then there's the other church I go to...or should I say went to as I don't think I'll be going back. The pastor is friendly but seems to have some kind of leftist agenda as one time I went he wanted to organize some kind of "Meet Your Islamic Neighbor" event for the congregation. He didn't want any of us to get the wrong idea about these lovely people and thought we should be out getting to know them and welcoming them into our Christian community. Barf.

Because of my experiences at both of these churches, I am still looking for something more traditional with pastors who aren't leftists with some sick agenda.
08-11-2019 02:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Salinger's post:
Emperor Constantine, Handsome Creepy Eel

Messages In This Thread
Tell Us About Your Church - Salinger - 08-11-2019 02:08 PM
RE: Tell Us About Your Church - Roosh - 08-11-2019, 05:00 PM
RE: Tell Us About Your Church - perros - 08-12-2019, 11:23 AM
RE: Tell Us About Your Church - Cortés - 08-12-2019, 11:41 AM
RE: Tell Us About Your Church - Cortés - 08-12-2019, 06:17 PM
RE: Tell Us About Your Church - Kid Twist - 08-14-2019, 09:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Catholic Church thread Roosh 140 4,816 Today 01:05 PM
Last Post: Mage
  The Orthodox Church Panteleimon 240 68,338 09-12-2019 11:50 AM
Last Post: NoMoreTO
  Clown Mask Donning Sudanese Shoots 1 And Injures 7 In Tennessee Church redpillage 17 7,871 07-08-2019 07:32 PM
Last Post: CynicalContrarian