I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Are most married couples unhappy?
Zenta Offline
Beta Orbiter
Gold Member

Are most married couples unhappy?
As I get more and more burned out from each random lay or from attempting to constantly keep plates spinning I keep turning back to serious monogamous relationships. My only real hiccup here is that I find that hard to fit into my plans of wanting to travel much more often in the near future(within the next couple of years) and I'm not sure if I want kids or not(I think life may be more fulfilling with them), but thats a whole separate discussion.

Oh and the fact that I feel like almost every married couple I know is either miserable or two closer friends I know that are married to women from SEA and appear to be happy are also quite blue pilled and live a more "yes dear" life and are eventually going to end up bring their families over. Sometimes I do envy their ignorance but its also sad at the same time. However I honestly expect their relationships to last as the women seem caring and appreciative towards them.

Any other couple I know have nothing but constant problems or are quite unfaithful. I feel like I watch more and more relationships unfold than come out successful these days. Red pill knowledge tells me to never get married because it is a losing game and that I don't disagree with, but its also unrealistic if you're trying to start a family with a women overseas unless you move to her place, and even then marriage there might be more convenient for citizenship.

I'm on the fence about marry in the US, it seems to be a zero sum game here. Not even for the financial risk but just the simple fact that everyone seems damn miserable. Curious to hear others opinions though and if my sample I'm looking at is just a miserable bunch.
08-12-2019 11:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Zenta's post:
John Dodds, MyFabolousLife

Messages In This Thread
Are most married couples unhappy? - Zenta - 08-12-2019 11:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Banging girls casually leaves me more unhappy than ever chvrches 38 5,453 05-06-2019 11:22 AM
Last Post: jibj
  How to get laid on swinger parties (for single guys and couples) oldnemesis 19 232,605 05-16-2015 12:11 AM
Last Post: samsamsam
  being unhappy = getting laid more godofwar 3 5,128 04-09-2011 12:48 PM
Last Post: kerouac