I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Are most married couples unhappy?
SilentOne Offline
Beta Orbiter

RE: Are most married couples unhappy?
(08-13-2019 10:20 PM)king bast Wrote:  Are any of those with the canned anti-marriage answers actually married themselves? Ive been married for almost 10 years, and the answer to the question "are you happy" would not have been the same throughout that time, but right now the answer is absolutely yes.

In this political and spiritual climate, I cant imagine what would keep me going if not my family. Family has given men purpose from time immemorial, so if youre one of the "never getting married, never having kids" crowd, good luck to you all finding something else, but I'd advise you not to try to reinvent the wheel. Your nihilistic, defeatist attitudes will make your unhappiness a self-fulfilling prophecy.

The problem here is that you think you have to be married to have a family. You don't! If you want to have a family, just have one. There is absolutely no need to get into a risky marriage based on the hope strategy that it works out against the odds. There are no benefits to marriage in these current climates. If you live in states like California and married over 10 years, you're toast.

I know some of you guys are just stuck in your old ways. Understand we are in a new era. Women today are banking on you men falling in love with them. Trust me, while you think with your heart, you are a meal ticket to her. It's a reason why they are pushing for marriage far more than men do. Marriage is actually a benefit to women before, during, and even after the marriage ends. When it ends and it will, you're still paying for a broad you no longer even see.

And no I'm not married. Not now or ever under these ridiculous rules. There's so much hidden rules under that contract you don't even know about, you guys just sign it only using love and hope. The state wins, the women wins, you lose.
08-14-2019 12:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like SilentOne's post:
Latan, Handsome Creepy Eel, Hillbilly, jordypip23

Messages In This Thread
Are most married couples unhappy? - Zenta - 08-12-2019, 11:13 PM
RE: Are most married couples unhappy? - SilentOne - 08-14-2019 12:20 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Banging girls casually leaves me more unhappy than ever chvrches 38 5,275 05-06-2019 11:22 AM
Last Post: jibj
  How to get laid on swinger parties (for single guys and couples) oldnemesis 19 231,967 05-16-2015 12:11 AM
Last Post: samsamsam
  being unhappy = getting laid more godofwar 3 5,098 04-09-2011 12:48 PM
Last Post: kerouac