Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Moral Decline Caused Crime, Not Poverty
pitbullowner Offline
Woodpecker

RE: Moral Decline Caused Crime, Not Poverty
(08-16-2019 01:32 PM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  A rich 100% White society like Sweden had one murder every 3 years in Stockholm their biggest city in the 1970s. Maybe a Japanese Stockholm would have one murder every 4 years, but when your reach those numbers, then I don't care. Maybe a high-IQ all black Stockholm would have one murder per year, but that is still nothing. We only need to create the first all-black city with an average IQ of over 100.

That was possible in Greenwood Oklahoma during the "Black Wall street" days before Democrats intervention.

I'm fully ethnonationalist, I'll admit it. But I do think every race in our American society should have the option to advance themselves equally and remotely in the way they seem fit to do so without government intrusion/intervention..

Woodrow Wilson & FDR were the predecessors that helped bring cultural Marxism into our society and the lack of long-term vision without realizing it'd spread to middle America ; or, either they didn't care .

Your actions speak louder than your words, son.
-My father, R.I.P.

My Twitter handle

(11-19-2019 11:07 PM)TigOlBitties Wrote:  The Joneses are all retards
08-16-2019 03:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moral Decline Caused Crime, Not Poverty - pitbullowner - 08-16-2019 03:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Decline Of Argentina Quintus Curtius 61 21,163 12-05-2019 02:22 PM
Last Post: timalemanha
  "Empire" star hospitalized in alleged hate crime Thot Leader 577 76,111 11-20-2019 08:31 PM
Last Post: PapayaTapper
  The inexorable decline of American cities Roosh 80 9,006 10-27-2019 01:04 PM
Last Post: Garuda