I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

What would America be like today without overruling government policies?
Solitaire Offline
Robin

RE: What would America be like today without overruling government policies?
Hmm, interesting and quite complex topic(s) here. I'll start with an outlier, a conversation I had with my buddy just a day ago. We were on the topic of land ownership and I pointed out to him that during my time in Northern California I watched first-hand as my neighborhood was bought up by East Indians (city of Dublin, which my family, friends, and I renamed "New Delhi" a few years back) and, as my good friend in Oakland discovered, Chinese investors buying houses in Oakland with cash, outbidding locals by tens and sometimes hundreds of thousands of dollars.

It should not be this way. We should be able to buy and sell property in America as citizens only. These Chinese are often buying sight-unseen - they aren't even HERE in the country to look at a particular property, just snatching it up.

Buy two dozen guns for your property only to find that every other neighbor around you is Chinese? They are going to own this country by default pretty soon, buying it right out from under our feet.
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2019 11:24 PM by Solitaire.)
08-19-2019 11:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would America be like today without overruling government policies? - Solitaire - 08-19-2019 11:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Bill in Alabama to take government out of marriage Wutang 9 3,073 05-24-2019 05:18 PM
Last Post: Wutang
  Government and the family unit for.petes.sake 0 515 04-21-2019 10:47 PM
Last Post: for.petes.sake
  Some good news: Hungary sees abortion numbers plunge with rise of pro-family policies Glaucon 43 4,984 03-27-2019 08:57 AM
Last Post: catoblepa