I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

"Economically Unattractive" Men to Blame For Low Marriage Rate
Days of Broken Arrows Offline
Crow
Gold Member

RE: "Economically Unattractive" Men to Blame For Low Marriage Rate
Did you ever hear the old joke about the kid who kills his parents then cries to the judge that he's an orphan?

It's kind of like the women who took all the men's jobs then complained there was no one to marry.
09-06-2019 01:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 33 users Like Days of Broken Arrows's post:
N°6, MichaelWitcoff, RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Tactician, Captainstabbin, Buck Wild, Renzy, Isaac Jordan, Samseau, , beta_plus, scotian, spokepoker, It_is_my_time, azulsombra, infowarrior1, JiggyLordJr, Monty_Brogan, Handsome Creepy Eel, Sankt Michael, questor70, DJ-Matt, Dirtyblueshirt, Latan, Dismal Operator, Zenta, Matsufubu, Captain Gh, Jones, gework, balla_23, MikeInRealLife, CJ_W

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Economically Unattractive" Men to Blame For Low Marriage Rate - Days of Broken Arrows - 09-06-2019 01:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  US birth rate falls to record low Parlay44 17 8,130 06-10-2019 10:02 PM
Last Post: beta_plus
  Explaining Sex Rate Changes lookslikeit 1 880 04-08-2019 03:04 AM
Last Post: kinjutsu
  Millennials Are Causing the U.S. Divorce Rate to Plummet Kamikaze 39 4,507 11-30-2018 09:54 PM
Last Post: Waqqle