Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Broke up with my gf because of her past
TooFineAPoint Offline
Alpha Male

RE: Broke up with my gf because of her past
(09-11-2019 12:05 AM)Roosh Wrote:  She has little control over some of her lusts, just like you.

I modified your quote, so it applies to everyone... being that we are fallen and fallible.

Some thoughts about the various responses in this thread:

- I assume that the men with high expectations here are also aware of their own shortcomings and are working on being the kind of man who could create a good life with their ideal woman

- there are plenty of sins beyond lust that are just as destructive... a 28 year old female virgin clearly has pride and communication issues that make her a bigger red flag to me than an attractive younger chick with past sexual partners (if family and virginity are so important, why didn't the virgin or her parents find her a partner and have babies before she got so old???)

- it's very important to have an ideal to pursue, and a theoretical checklist... for any endeavor... but at a certain point you need to interact with the chick over a period of time to see if she is capable of loving and committing (and believe it or not, plenty of non-virgins are... both men and women) based on her ongoing actions in the real world

- since the forum switch, there have been a lot of "I broke up with my gf/fiance" comments, and while I'm sure a solid portion of them were a result of a healthy wake up call, it also stands to reason that some of them were just backwards rationalizing noncommittment with some combination of our version of virtue signaling plus a touch of the old Seinfeld superficiality (eg. breaking up with someone because of how they eat peas, etc).
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2019 01:03 PM by TooFineAPoint.)
09-11-2019 01:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 7 users Like TooFineAPoint's post:
Isaac Jordan, Sankt Michael, mr_ks, velkrum, bacani, NoMoreTO, jcardial

Messages In This Thread
RE: Broke up with my gf because of her past - TooFineAPoint - 09-11-2019 01:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Something have happened with women the past .. well, 6 years maybe Realbor 9 2,636 07-03-2018 11:22 PM
Last Post: Comte De St. Germain
  What's The Pettiest Reason You Broke It Off With A Girl? bluemarvel 65 12,910 06-11-2018 08:37 PM
Last Post: Roosh
  How I have gone from discovering group sex, to constant orgies in the past year elRey 52 12,528 05-24-2018 07:52 PM
Last Post: Suits