I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

How do I get her to accept that we wont be together?
No More Mr. Soy Boy Offline
Woodpecker

How do I get her to accept that we wont be together?
I've met a cool woman that is conservative, sweet, can cook and loyal and enriches my life and so on. She's such a sweet and amazing person in a way (and we've slept on two occasions).

I had a serious problem with my eyes a few weeks ago and needed a laser surgery to not go blind while she was on a trip abroad and she cancelled it to fly out and stayed to take care of me and help me with stuff, no questions asked. So that was huge for me and she was wonderful.

We've shared a lot of deep stuff with each other and made bonded a lot and I've helped her too to try and move on from stuff that happened during her childhood (abuse and stuff).

I've tried multiple times to make it clear that it won't happen but unfortunately that hasn't stopped her to constantly try and makes no secret she wants a relationship and all.

But I'm simply not as physically attracted to her as I am to others.

I still want to keep her in my life though since I know there aren't many people I could trust to have my back. So how do I get her to accept the friendzone?

I haven't been with anyone else yet either but soon I will have to tell her that.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2019 06:11 PM by No More Mr. Soy Boy.)
09-11-2019 06:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I get her to accept that we wont be together? - No More Mr. Soy Boy - 09-11-2019 06:08 PM