I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

The curse of attraction to a specific physical attribute
RawGod Offline
Hummingbird
Gold Member

The curse of attraction to a specific physical attribute
Do you have a specific body part or attribute in women that makes you weak at the knees?

For example:

*Big butt
*Perfect boobs/big boobs
*Blond hair/blue eyes combo
*Sexy voice

Whatever it is, its hold on you is strong, and to find it in a woman is rare.

As for my fetish, I won't say what it is, but maybe 1 in 20 women or fewer has it, and while I've had short term relationships with women who have it, I've never been in an LTR with a woman who possesses my particular kryptonite.

I find my eyes wandering whenever I'm in a relationship with a normal, attractive woman who doesn't possess this specific, cursed attribute. It's like evolution telling me to throw away everything just to scratch this itch.

Is it worth holding out for a woman who has it? Or should a man just ignore it?

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I have had this sig since 2015 and received thousands of post likes; yet not one person has commented on my sig. Perhaps you're familiar with the work it parodies? Let me know!
09-20-2019 12:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like RawGod's post:
Going strong, debeguiled, bacani

Messages In This Thread
The curse of attraction to a specific physical attribute - RawGod - 09-20-2019 12:42 AM