Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Sons of the Crooked: Hunter Biden's colorful and profitable (alleged) crimes
Spectrumwalker Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Sons of the Crooked: Hunter Biden's colorful and profitable (alleged) crimes
@Going strong, solid post and dropping some Bible knowledge. Yeah I could respect a man marrying the woman out of a sense of duty. I've known a man like that. They weren't brothers but they may as well have been. One man got killed on an accident on a ranch and his best man kinda moved in to help the wife run the place after the death and eventually they got married. He helped raise his godsons and had kids of their own too. If it wasn't for him, she woulda been SOL and the place would have been sold. But the legacy was able to continue. But like ya said, that obviously wasn't the case here with Biden. Looked like it was about a year long pump and dump before he married someone else. That's just trashy. No honor among thieves.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk
09-27-2019 09:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Spectrumwalker's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Going strong, Leonard D Neubache

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sons of the Crooked: Hunter Biden's colorful and profitable (alleged) crimes - Spectrumwalker - 09-27-2019 09:37 PM