I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Young (American) adults more likely to live with parents than spouses
bgbusiness Away
Kingfisher

RE: Young (American) adults more likely to live with parents than spouses
Interesting.

I actually do plan on moving back to my mom's house.
This does not mean that I will rely on her financially or vise-versa.
She makes her own money and would not need my financial support.

As my mother is getting older, I don't know how long I will have time spend with her. So I do want to spend some time with her...

I would be saving time, money, and resources by living with my mother.
We are planning to buy a house this year or early next year and live together.

She used to own a restaurant and was a cook herself temporarily, so I would eat super healthy. Mothers always like to feed their son. She would clean most of the house and can also do laundry.

I would in return take trash out, do physical work like vacuuming, cut grass, doing grocery shopping and bringing groceries inside the house, etc.
My mother also would like to have someone like me in the house so she feels "safer". Maybe it's because I am 200+ pounds and almost 6 ft.

Although our personalities can collide, we both are pretty busy people, so I don't think we will have a lot of interactions. Even now I live 20minutes away from her, but see her once a week for couple hours only...

The rapper Wale once said, "Long as your mama love you, don't ever love a woman" in this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ZbM7ak8uw

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."
(This post was last modified: 10-09-2019 07:40 PM by bgbusiness.)
10-09-2019 07:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Young (American) adults more likely to live with parents than spouses - bgbusiness - 10-09-2019 07:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High Rakers 321 49,266 10-19-2019 01:33 PM
Last Post: Captain Gh
  Public school allows drag queen to speak on "career day" without notifying parents Roosh 29 6,501 08-06-2019 06:59 PM
Last Post: Lazuli Waves
  Daughters taken away to Muslim foster parents; granted asylum in Poland Montrose 7 2,044 07-20-2019 07:39 AM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight