Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

New anti-blasphemy rule (effective November 1)
Manbeline Offline
Banned

RE: New anti-blasphemy rule (effective November 1)
(11-01-2019 12:56 PM)wwtl Wrote:  
(11-01-2019 12:46 PM)Manbeline Wrote:  I already stated in an earlier thread that current Christianity is a matriarch.

Objection! If it's against the Biblical order (wife submits to husband submits to God - Eph 5:22), then it's not "Christianity".
That's my point. I've been around the megachurch and baptist scene for all my life. Only recently did I go out on my own to search for my own "church of christianity" due to a lot of the church contradicting their values for the sake of convenience and the most sinful thing: money.

Church doesn't cure sins cause it makes them too much money (donations). I'm on a moral journey where I am discovering the monsters that have taken root in society, both religious and non religious.
11-01-2019 01:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New anti-blasphemy rule (effective November 1) - Manbeline - 11-01-2019 01:01 PM