Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

I want nothing to do with swedish women in terms of relationships
Realbor Offline
Sparrow

I want nothing to do with swedish women in terms of relationships
99% of them are extremely promiscous, flirts openly with tons of different guys, almost none of them want kids in a "young age" (Before 30), most of them have had tons of different boyfriends and fuck buddies.

Last weekend I was with a girl, who I had been in contact with/dated for a couple of months, then she tells me she got 4 fucking "fuck buddies" who frequently comes over to fuck her.

Am I supposed to invest in a relationship with a woman who have four different fuck buddies who comes over to fuck her after ive been there?

No thankyou.

Swedish women are completely insane these days, utterly fucking insane, Im DONE with them, forever.

Which country do you recommend? Im in my early 30s, I want kids before Im 40, maybe 35, i want a stable, long term relationship. Im scandinavian, I look good, Im about to have a pretty good income and I believe in the "old school system" where the man, is a man, and the woman is a woman.

Recommendations?
11-02-2019 04:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 7 users Like Realbor's post:
Mr. Roper, d'Aversa, Brazilianguy, Goni, Thriller, Handsome Creepy Eel, Latan

Messages In This Thread
I want nothing to do with swedish women in terms of relationships - Realbor - 11-02-2019 04:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Optimism (Happy Relationships) Thread MaceTyrell 14 2,077 10-12-2019 10:18 AM
Last Post: wwtl