Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

The Keys to a Healthy Relationship
randomA Offline
Robin

RE: The Keys to a Healthy Relationship
I did all of the above in the OP and yet it failed.
It is clear that when you become comfortable in the rs, you have only a small window of time to fix it before she starts losing attraction to you and shit starts going downhill.

The other thing that I have not tried as I've never been a husband or a father, but I think plays a big part is that, if you're in a LTR you should commit within 2 years and have kids/start family (marriage or not) because otherwise the woman will start having doubts about your or get bored and lose sight of the couple's goals. Leaving the evolutionary purpose of (especially younger women) (temporarily) unfulfilled for to long is a recipe for disaster as they get more and more sucked in other priorities such as the evil absurdities of careers/jobs/and most importantly other losers-orbiters that she might be swindled by.
12-02-2019 11:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like randomA's post:
SnowHugger, Augustus_Principe

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Keys to a Healthy Relationship - randomA - 12-02-2019 11:51 PM