Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Freemasonry - History, Influence, Symbology, Thought
NoMoreTO Offline
Kingfisher

Freemasonry - History, Influence, Symbology, Thought
I recently read a short 70 page Book "Why Catholics can not be Masons" by John Salza which provided me with a high level understanding of Freemasonic rituals and thought. Freemasonry has been condemned by the Catholic Church yet its influences in the world seem constant, and may have infiltrated the RCC.

My general take was that Freemasons aim to subvert Christianity in many ways, primarily by putting Jesus Christ on equal ground with other Religions and a Doctrine of Salvation through Works (alone).

I know this is a deep topic, but one that members on the forum are likely knowledgeable about, or should be.

A friend shared this video with me, it alerted me that these obelisks which are so common, are freemasonic and demonic.

For professing themselves to be wise, they became fools. Rom 1:22
12-02-2019 04:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Freemasonry - History, Influence, Symbology, Thought - NoMoreTO - 12-02-2019 04:24 PM