I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Has anyone tried the musician route to banging girls
JackinMelbourne Away
Wingman
Gold Member

RE: Has anyone tried the musician route to banging girls
(02-10-2019 02:09 PM)subterfuge Wrote:  I can play the guitar and the piano. Neither has helped me.

blah blah approaching heaps helped blah

As you perfectly demonstrated, being "something" (musician or whatever) is irrelevant to game if you don't have direct exposure to a crowd of women.

If you aren't gigging, then being a musician makes no difference. If you are gigging and have a crowd, your direct approaches get a huge boost without even leaving the venue.

This is straight up basic Mystery Method. Demonstration of higher value (you command the room and everyone is there for you), confidence (you have the balls to get your balls out in front of a crowd), belonging to a tribe (musicians/band members/club members/venue in crowd) and peacocking (you are highly visible).

MM was not about "routines", way more depth than that... yet at the core it remains simple and entirely natural.

MM focuses on human nature and subconscious psychology. Any routines or lines are just ice breakers or openers, they're not the "method".

For entertainment and educational use only, your m8 Jackin'
02-10-2019 06:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like JackinMelbourne's post:
PapayaTapper, Heuristics, Danteschall

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has anyone tried the musician route to banging girls - JackinMelbourne - 02-10-2019 06:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  If you had to give a final piece of game advice on banging girls etc? No More Mr. Soy Boy 9 4,657 06-01-2019 01:58 PM
Last Post: Conquistador
Wink Banging College Freshman in 2019 and Beyond shakeitt 17 2,564 05-13-2019 05:03 PM
Last Post: shakeitt
  Banging girls casually leaves me more unhappy than ever chvrches 38 5,028 05-06-2019 11:22 AM
Last Post: jibj