Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

The new workout shoes I fucks with
Laser Offline
Robin

RE: The new workout shoes I fucks with
(01-18-2012 09:55 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  
(01-18-2012 05:51 AM)Laser Wrote:  For weight lifting, I'm using the rogue dowins

http://www.roguefitness.com/rogue-equipm...-shoes.php

Hard sole and an elevated heel gives you a more stable, non compressing foundation for squats, presses, deadlifts, and o-lifts. Non compressing is important because you lose power with compressible soles as force is transmitted into the floor.

For running, jumping, or anything else that requires lots of foot flexation, I just use regular cross trainers.

how do those compare to other shoes you have? i usually squat/dl in chuck taylors. what about the nikes virgle do they have solid soles/how are they for lifts like squats/dl.

I've squatted both barefoot (with broken toes) and in chucks. The combination of the wider base and slight heel of the lifting shoes make my lifts feel much more solid. First time I squatted in them, I felt like my feet were nailed to the floor.
01-19-2012 04:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The new workout shoes I fucks with - Laser - 01-19-2012 04:44 AM