Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

How ALEC Took Florida's 'License to Kill' Law National
El Rey Offline
Robin

RE: How ALEC Took Florida's 'License to Kill' Law National
(03-27-2012 10:54 PM)Brian Wrote:  
(03-27-2012 10:40 PM)PhilE Wrote:  
(03-27-2012 10:22 PM)Brian Wrote:  I'd be willing to be that most if not all of the people on here defending Trayvon are black, and had the roles been reversed they would be saying it was ok because the shooter was defending himself from a violent attacker. That makes them hypocritical racists.

Question how can you defend yourself if you ARE THE ATTACKER?

So if I ACCOST you, and you see that i have a gun, and then you end up getting the best of me, I then am justified to shooting and killing you?

Trayvon was STANDING HIS GROUND....HE DID NOT NEED TO RETREAT..HE MET FORCE WITH EQUAL OR GREATER FORCE....

So what part of that has to do with being black?

What makes you think Zimmerman was the attacker? There was someone he didnt recognize in his neighborhood, and they've had lots of recent robberies. Did he punch Trayvon? Tackle him onto the ground? Nope. At most, and even this is speculation, he asked him a question. Trayvon was the attacker. Thats very clear by the evidence. Did Trayvon have grass stain on his back, a broken nose, and cut on his head? No, Zimmerman did because the little wanna be gangbanger attacked him and was slamming his head into the concrete. If Trayvon was white and dressed in the same fashion and looked like a meth head or rag tag version of Eminem he still would have considered him suspicious because he wasnt recognized as a member of the neighborhood. If Trayvon was wearing khaki's and a sweater vest he probably wouldnt have considered him suspicious. If Trayvon would have said "hey, I understand your concern, I'm actually in town visiting my dad, he lives over there" do you think Zimmerman would have shot him? Of course not. But Trayvon wanted to be a bad ass gangster and beat the shit out of the guy who had the nerve to challenge him, and he ended up picking the wrong person to fuck with because he was packing heat. If this makes every wanna be thug ganster, white, black, hispanic, or asian think twice before attacking someone because they may end up dead then maybe this wasnt such a bad thing.

So when are you and geraldo rivera starting a new show on FOX news?
03-27-2012 11:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How ALEC Took Florida's 'License to Kill' Law National - El Rey - 03-27-2012 11:11 PM
Knock it off Brian - Kona - 04-01-2012, 06:55 AM
RE: Knock it off Brian - jariel - 04-01-2012, 07:53 PM
RE: Knock it off Brian - Beyond Borders - 04-01-2012, 08:10 PM