Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

How ALEC Took Florida's 'License to Kill' Law National
Brian Offline
Banned

RE: How ALEC Took Florida's 'License to Kill' Law National
(04-21-2012 09:11 PM)Clyde Rules Wrote:  
(04-21-2012 03:14 PM)Brian Wrote:  
(04-21-2012 02:02 AM)Clyde Rules Wrote:  
(04-20-2012 12:55 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

1) There's no proof its Zimmerman in that photo or that it hasn't been photoshoped just like Zimmermans phone call was shopped.

actually the witness who took it can prove it, as does the time stamp and gps location since it was taken with an iphone. keep grasping at straws though. its obvious you are a black racist and if the color of the victims was reversed you'd be singing a different tune.

Until the time stamp and GPS come out my feelings about that photo will be ambivalent at best. As I said in all my earlier post this picture doesn't equate a full on assault, also the prosecution seem to care less about the fight and more about the fact Zimmerman initiated the conflict to begin with. I could go on but it would simply be me summarizing the majority of this threads content.

Also Brian I've purposely done my best to not call you racist since I think your an uninformed buffoon and throwing the term racist around is in many ways a slur word unless your absolutely sure the person is in fact a racist. In fact I've avoided the side conversation about race in this thread completely. Most of my arguments have been based on mixing basic human compassion, the evidence, and logic when looking at the overall facts of the case. However I'm not surprised you see that as racism Brian.... because you've been mostly uninformed in this thread and your a buffoon with a prerogative to make a point regardless if its the truth or not.

Anyhow not to go too deeply into puns. "If" I was racist then you calling me one would be a perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black.

How could I be racist? I'm white and defending the hispanic. If Obama is black then Zimmerman is Latin.
04-22-2012 09:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Knock it off Brian - Kona - 04-01-2012, 06:55 AM
RE: Knock it off Brian - jariel - 04-01-2012, 07:53 PM
RE: Knock it off Brian - Beyond Borders - 04-01-2012, 08:10 PM
RE: How ALEC Took Florida's 'License to Kill' Law National - Brian - 04-22-2012 09:15 AM