I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Windom Earle Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1 28 y/o, 7.5/10, Vietnamese Flag, Wechat

Met her at a nearby cafe (same as previous Vietnamese bang) yesterday morning for breakfast.

Had two fingers in her by 9:00 am, but had to pull back due to the strong resistance which eventually saw her storm out.

My thoughts turned to the throng of beige-clad Vietnamese police that were positioned on the opposite corner of the cafe that I'd seen earlier...maybe she would go running to them?

I calmed down, sent a nice beta-tinged text, and set up lunch for today.

Had a nice meal of sushi, then dessert of another raw fish variety, if you know what I mean.

Once again, tits for days on Vietnamese girls. If you are a boobs man, this is a must bang destination for you!

04-19-2015 10:00 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 30 users Like Windom Earle's post:
RagnarLothbrok, Ocelot, reco2100, Ringo, ~wrIghter~, Roardog, Emancipator, Kangaroo, Mentavious, Mr terrible, Belize King, Brosemite, Avon Barksdale, gajf77, spokepoker, MiscBrah, CleanSlate, starboy, Lizard King, Blue Streak, Onto, Vacancier Permanent, Druber, Gorgiass, TheSlayer, Handsome Creepy Eel, Cr33pin, WanderingSoul, Swell, Lucky
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Windom Earle - 04-19-2015 10:00 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM