I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
lonewolf Offline
Male Feminist

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1 with a solid 8. A local Beijing girl with a gorgeous D-rack, and even though I had secured the Mainland China flag already overseas, it's still good to secure it again on home turf Wink

Met to bed was easy as can be. Exchanged messages on Tinder, switched to WeChat, set up a date the next day. That girl was bangin' the moment I laid my eyes on her. Awesome breasts, sexy stockings, for most guys the face would probably only go for a 7, but I like rounder faces, so she got a solid 8+ in my book. Didn't feel any resistance on her part, so fifteen minutes in I pull her close, kiss her and fondle her large endowments. But man, making out in a semi-public place in Mainland China still gives me that dubious feeling - it's hard enough to walk down a road with her and have all eyes on you, but during the make-out I was just waiting for a Chinese dude to come up and stab me in the back for swooping their girls.

Relocated to a private location and secured the bang. That girl loves sex & touch, paired with an awesome body a true gift from heaven. I'm especially proud since it was my first bang since arriving in China, and I've had been on a strict no-fap since then.
04-25-2015 09:20 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 4 users Like lonewolf's post:
Geekzor, ~wrIghter~, reco2100, Lizard King
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - lonewolf - 04-25-2015 09:20 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM