Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
reco2100 Offline
Chubby Chaser
Silver Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(04-25-2015 07:01 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  Game gods have mercy on my soul for blasting in every chick I've fucked since I've moved to this city...

Went to a chicks house, ceilings are 6ft in some places so I nearly hit my head. Theres this miniature chair in the corner and a bunch of other shit. I make a joke that she lives in a hobbit house. She laughs and says its her sons.

2 minutes later she's sucking my dick

I get on top and her pussy was like silk. Kinda loose but her pussy still rox

She rides me and as per nearly every chick I've been with she sucks at it. I'm beginning to think theres a correlation between femininity and cock riding ability. Something about a perfect hip to waist ratio, long hair and full lips makes girls ride your dick like its the Thoroughbred guiding them to Kentucky Derby glory.

Seeing as I have an unconscious 5'4 height limit on my girls lately I made her cum multiple times. I don't know what it is but my dick rubs small girls' pussies the right way. Maybe its one of my many talents, the grand purveyor of la petite mort

Anyways, I'm back on top and she's not kissing me. She starts breathing heavy, I start breathing heavy and I tell her I'm gonna cum. She says "cum" "I'm going to cum too"

I interpret this as "blast inside my pussy. knock me up and abandon your seed to the horrors of single motherhood"

I oblige.

She cums at the same time.

I roll off and crack some jokes. She laughs and we sub communicate our thanks for being each others sex toys.

I go to the bathroom. Shortly after we part ways with an awkward kiss.

Now she's at dinner with her mother, and probably her bastard child, sitting while her panties fill with a strangers cum.

Dude how many chicks have you cum inside of?

Have you gotten any of them pregnant? Any STDs?

"Go get yourself some"
04-27-2015 04:35 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - reco2100 - 04-27-2015 04:35 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM