I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
lonewolf Offline
Male Feminist

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(04-28-2015 07:18 AM)mrbiggs Wrote:  She started pushing her ass up to me in bed then ended up making out. I ate her pussy and she jerked me off. No sex first night.

Next night we went to Ubud together and spent the day there. We came back to my place to take a nap and ended up fucking.

She asked me in bed if I was a "real" man. I asked her what she meant and she thought that I might be gay or bisexual. I got kind of pissed but honestly I can see how some girls and guys think I may be gay. I'm educated, don't curse much, dress nice, I can be a bit pedantic as well. It did piss me off a bit though and it was definitely a shit test.

I fucked her again and did it hard. She then said "ok you are real man."

Sounds to me as if she wanted to have sex on the first night, but you just didn't push hard enough, hence the 'real man' comment. I mean, she pushed her ass against you, it sounds to me as if it was on.

Happened a few times to me as well. Not long ago I was in bed with a girl who gave me resistance, and since I wasn't overly horny I just backed up a bit. Later she hovers over me and says 'I think you don't really want to fuck me', which is girl's talk for 'stick it in already, push harder, man up'. And sure enough, no more resistance from that point.

Always escalate until you get a strong no three times, that's my thumb rule.
05-01-2015 09:32 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - lonewolf - 05-01-2015 09:32 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM