I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
victorli Offline
Male Feminist

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(05-07-2015 10:07 AM)lonewolf Wrote:  
(05-07-2015 09:43 AM)victorli Wrote:  
(05-07-2015 08:52 AM)lonewolf Wrote:  +1 in Beijing. Basically a booty call from a girl on Chinese Tinder who was in Beijing on a business trip and it was her last night before leaving. She texted me first, and it was quite obvious from the way she texted that she wanted to have some NSA fun. Well, she looked cute so I was happy to oblige.

She really looked good in person, a solid 7; +1 for a sexy skirt with stockings and scarlett lip gloss, -1 for wanting to fuck in the dark and insisting on protection. I normally rather forego a tryst with a condom unless I'm on a long dry spell (which I wasn't), but this girl has treated me really well so I wanted to give her a good time. She told me she had been on that dating app for only two days and has already 10,000 likes; damn, I only have 900. Gotta pimp those pictures up Wink

I'm also happy to report that all texting and conversation was completely in Chinese, so I got that down for me.

What's Chinese tinder? Tantan?

Yup, that's the one. Tantan.

I also use Tinder in Beijing, but it works strange, I quickly run out of girls ("There's no one new around you"), but if you wait an hour or two 5-10 new profiles will appear. It surprisingly works for me without a VPN.

Yeah tantan works much better than Tinder. although, i have to say it depends on your pics and profile as well. You must be quite the looker to score one of those demi-goddesses that Chinese males are so fond of orbiting
05-07-2015 11:52 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - victorli - 05-07-2015 11:52 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM