Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
MrRoundtree Offline
Wingman

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
on this girl i ran nice guy game on Tinder and since its the world championship and Canada is such a powerhouse she got really interested...i met her at a bar/lounge called Deja Vu which is a dope place for game and because all the seats are aligned in a way you can sit next to your girl..i bought a bottle of czech wine for 400 czech crown which is about 14 or 15 euros..we talked..then we walked outside but she was really difficult to kiss because she didnt like it in public...i thought I was going to lose her..i sleep in an hostel which is really not ideal...she told me she lived 20 min away

We walked some more but there was always physical contact..at some point she said this is where i take my tram to get back..i really thought she was gonna leave me but then she said you are gonna walk me home but you have to know how to get back..i said yes

at some point when changing line i had her ass on mtmy crotch abd she wasnt moving..thats when i said to myself there is no way this girls lets me get back home

Arrival at her tram station we walked hand by hand to her place and in her room we were making out like animals and when we started doing the act i licked her pussy and made her orgasm..ive never seen a girl tremble like this she was hitting the walls and crushing her pillows..and extremely wet..she then grabbed me after and kissed me like I was our savior..best feeling on earth..

I think it was my favorite european girl so far and I'm really happy to have the Czech flag
05-09-2015 05:32 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like MrRoundtree's post:
Mentavious, ikemen
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - MrRoundtree - 05-09-2015 05:32 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM