I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
~wrIghter~ Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(05-15-2015 10:17 PM)swuglyfe Wrote:  +1 from college campus daygame with wr1ghter, 22 yo undergrad. Cold approached in the student center asking for directions to the gym which I KNEW was closed, but she showed me the way and walked with me there. This would allow us to walk all the way back to the student center together and give me more time to run game and build comfort.

Talk with her a bit more there, wr1ghter can confirm and elaborate on things as he saw it (he was right behind her the whole time watching but acting as if he were just some random other student). Giving off IOIs and body language (which I didn't catch, serious area for improvement). She had to get to work, number closed her. Talked about general stuff, like why I was there on campus, my interests, her major, etc. Leaning back and extremely relaxed, borderline disinterested look.

Text convo basically went as follows:
I text name, she says hi.
I later proceed to suggest we should meet again to keep chatting.
I ask if she's got any plans for the night.
She says she's free, so I suggest I bring a bottle of wine to her place.
She agrees, Zero Date Bang TM is officially in motion.
Confirm with her a time and address.

Get there to find she's bought a pizza!
Pop open the wine. A couple sips from each of us. I set mine down.
I take the Tuthmosis patented step of taking her glass and setting it down, move in for the make out. Less than no LMR, she is actively hurrying this along.

Move it up to her bedroom, bang her in four different positions. I make liberal use of alpha sex tactics learned from the forum including spanking, hair pulling, hand pinning, growling, and neck biting which she basically explodes over. I bust a nut pretty quickly in doggy because of no fap, but my recovery time is minimal because of that as well. Bang again.

Step in the shower with her, finger her ass, then bang her in the ass as well.

Finish showering, flick her bean till she cums multiple times to keep her enthusiastic and compliant.

Bang again on her couch downstairs. Perhaps it was a bit of my beta showing through but I hope I'm evolving it into sensitive alpha; I talked with her about her plans and interests and such for a while. I got along with her quite well, which was nice.
At this point I was there for over 3 hours and it was getting late, so I left.

She wants to introduce me to her roommates, who all are on sports teams and from EE and France.

I saw on the counter they all use Protein World powder. Anti-feminist proud beach body girls recognized. Agree

I didn't eat a single slice of the pizza.

Highfive

Way to go S! I knew it was in the bag hahaha. Only the beginning of many more.
05-15-2015 10:35 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes ~wrIghter~'s post:
swuglyfe
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - ~wrIghter~ - 05-15-2015 10:35 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM