Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Charlemagne In Sweatpants Offline
Beta Orbiter
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
I feel compelled to write about this +1. This girl would recoil every time my thumb brushed against her tit after the first two dates. I tried a dozen times. I thought I was dead in the water, but invited her out for one more date anyway. I figured...hell, if she pulls this shit again, I'll just break it off with a text "Listen...I get that you want to take it slow, and that's fine. I'm sure there are plenty of guys that are willing to be patient with you. I'm not one of those guys." I figured it was a lock that I would get shut down again.

I took her out to a speakeasy...with an hourly burlesque show. Cocktails. Got her back to the place. Ran my typical game. Got a hand on her tit, and...somehow didn't get resistance. Pushed, and held back, pushed again and got the bang. Easily. Never had to send the text. Instead I got a nice +1 with a girl 10 years younger than me.

In the words of the great Jim Valvano: "Don't give up. Don't ever give up."

Unless it is after three dates, of course.

Favorites: Rehab | Sensory Deprivation Tanks | Handsome Creepy Eel

Chicago
05-22-2015 12:17 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Charlemagne In Sweatpants - 05-22-2015 12:17 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM