I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
CleanSlate Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1... 14th on the year... if my count is correct, my lifetime notch total now matches my age. It's getting fuzzier and harder to keep track, though.

Easy but weird tinder bang, with a twist: she's married - something that I didn't find out until AFTER the fact. So on Wednesday, I get a match, and I open her with "hey naughty naughty! Wink"

Her response shocks the socks off me: "yes I am naughty, do you like to fuck?"

My initial reaction eek Blink gives way to Suspicious maybe she's just fucking with me... so I respond in kind: "Of course I do, I like to pull out my 15 incher and pound a dripping wet pussy like a jackhammer until her legs turn into jelly."

Her: "Wow"
Me: "Yeah, you're not some cam girl hitting up thirsty men for money, are you?"
Her: "haha no, I just like to fuck. this is a hook up app isn't it"
Me: "Just so I know you're real, come on over tonight." (note this is 2 days ago)
Her: "not tonight, but I will come over when I wanna fuck"
Me: "oh so you're not really serious, you're just messing with me?"
Her: "noo i'm not messing with u, i said i will come over when I want"
Me: "tonight"
Her: "not tonight"

I conclude that she is a troll at this point, and mentally next her. I don't respond.

Then this morning, she hits me up:

Her: "hey how r u"
Me: "I'm great. You looking for a good hard fuck tonight?"
Her: "yes whats ur address"
Me: xxxxxxx
Her: "what time"
Me: "meet me at 7, and give me your #"
Her: "ok see u at 7. xxx-xxx-xxxx"

I'm still suspicious because this seems WAY too easy. But at least I'm not investing anything into this. A couple hours beforehand, I text her telling her where to park, but I was fully expecting her to flake.

Half an hour later and to my surprise, she texts back and says "k I'll let u know when I'm on my way, I'm coming straight from work". I start worrying that she's another SIF because this is TOO EASY.

And she shows up. No SIF. Skinny, nice ass, smallish tits, and an ok face... looks like she's half Mexican, age 27. Pleasantly surprised... I'm wondering what the fuck just happened, this just dropped in my lap?!

First thing she asks is not a "how are you" or even a "nice to meet you", it was "can I smoke in your place?" I say, "uh, no I don't smoke and I don't like it in my place. You can smoke out here and we'll chat, and then when you're done, we go in." She says ok and I help her light up. Small talk while she smokes. Then we go up to my place, and I try to escalate, but she wants to talk some more. A little more small talk about brothers and sisters, and our nationalities. I attempt to escalate more, saying "I've never experienced a half-mexican before" while going in for the kiss, and grabbing her ass. She couldn't resist and the clothes quickly came off and I sit her up on the kitchen counter and stick my cock in (wrapped), and start hammering away.

She moans loudly, and digs her fingernails into my butt as I'm pounding her. Then I take her down, turn her around, bend her over, and go doggy on her. Cum on her back. She loves it.

Then here's the weird part. She starts crying. I ask "what's wrong, you ok?"
Her: "Nothing, I'm just emotional" (as she fans her face with her hands)
Me: "Okay..."
Her: "I don't know, I just haven't been fucked like this in months"
Me: "Really?"
Her: "My husband just isn't into it anymore, not since we had a baby"
Me: "ummm... what?"
(she repeats herself, but I ask her to write it down on a pen and pad to make sure I understand what I think she is saying)
Me: "you mean you're married? and you have a kid?"
Her: "yes sorry, I just needed sex so bad, I'm not getting it at home" (cries)

I hug her, pat her on the back, feeling awkward, but saying "uh, it's okay baby, it's ok..."

She turns into a blubbering mess about how she's such a terrible person for getting sex on the side with a 'wonderful' husband and a 'beautiful' baby at home. I start having flashbacks to when I was married myself, and my wife was cheating on me... I felt like I was in twilight zone, as if life was trying to demonstrate what it was like on the other side of the coin.

I tell her that if she cares about her husband and kid, that she needs to go home and work things out with him.. and that there may be a reason that she and her husband aren't getting it on at home, and they need to figure out what it is... and that she should go home now.

She just left. On her way home, she texted me "thank you for listening, and for the wonderful fuck, I needed that."

Here I am, just ... what's the word... bewildered?
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2015 10:34 PM by CleanSlate.)
05-22-2015 10:28 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 19 users Like CleanSlate's post:
Lizard King, Suits, Atlantic, jumbo tron, Emancipator, gajf77, Chauncey, Akwesi, rvlefty, DJ-Matt, CH-Toronto, kaotic, Brodiaga, getdownonit, Remington, Ringo, Windom Earle, Agastya, Lucky
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - CleanSlate - 05-22-2015 10:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM