Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
articulatecool Offline
Beta Orbiter

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Matched with this 34 year old Korean dentist back in September in 2014. She was being very high maintenance and demanding. She constantly pestered me about taking too long to respond to texts. One day, I told her, "Relax, nothing we talk about is time sensitive." No response...

...till about a week ago. She restarted with "hey meanie". After a bunch of small talk, we decided to meet up one evening. I was late, so she started drinking wine on her own. I arrived and she made a face, and I quickly hugged her and told her that I'll make it up to her. She was a little annoyed so I kept egging her to drink more of the bottle. As soon as she confessed she was feeling really drunk, I went in for the kill. +1.

During pillow talk, she admitted that she hated how she was dating a bunch of betas, and she thought to text me again because I held my frame. Gentleman of RooshVForum, holding your frame works - and this situation is proof.

We went downstairs to drink more wine. Here is she in her silk robe:

[Image: BFs6vdiwloc9qjEQ_dg0FSSr3iKMTH3xk31wEWYE...ize_mode=2]
05-29-2015 05:03 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like articulatecool's post:
Akwesi, Emancipator
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - articulatecool - 05-29-2015 05:03 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM