I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
BlurredSevens Away
Wingman
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(06-03-2015 08:45 AM)Goldfinger Wrote:  Yo Blurred are you talking 29 new notches for the year or 29 different women in total regardless if you've banged them prior to this year?

If thats 29 new ones, hats of to you guys man, thats over 1+ a week. Where do you guys find the time or effort let alone the gamesmanship.

Props.

Yeah it's 30 new notches for the year. Plus there were 3 blowjobs, and another 3 almost-bangs where the girl was totally naked but wouldn't go further, and a bunch of make outs mixed in over the last five months that I'm not counting toward that number.

To me it seems pretty normal, especially with the advent of online game which makes pulling girls a lot easier and faster.

The time management part isn't that bad either.

I usually get home around 5:30 p.m. from work on weekdays.
I workout from 6-7 p.m.
Cook & eat dinner from 7-8 p.m.
Then I have a girl come over sometime starting around 8 p.m.
Bang her by midnight, then off to bed.

Wake up at 7 a.m., do some chores, then back to work for 9 a.m.

On weekends I either hang out with the boys, do house work, or if nothing is planned, I'll schedule in some new girls.

I think I am just efficient and maximize my time. While most people are sitting on the couch at night eating potato chips and watching TV, I am working on new girls.

For me it's a lot of fun, I learn a lot of new things from girls (they always introduce me to new music, ideas, pop culture stuff, etc.), and I enjoy the process from beginning to end.
06-03-2015 10:48 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 4 users Like BlurredSevens's post:
Goldfinger, Seneh, Emancipator, African.horn
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - BlurredSevens - 06-03-2015 10:48 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM