I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Vincent Chase Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Online girl, first date. Italian girl. Met her, she had a very pretty face though a little short. She was smiling from ear to ear from the beginning.

Walked to a pretty cool cocktail bar with usual chit chat. She seemed very much the intelligent geeky type and I thought there could be nothing too much in it here but we'll see. Had some really nice cocktails. Two rounds. I paid for it, she didn't offer to pay. She was always laughing and smiling. Did little kino escalations of touching her leg here and there but not much. I put in phrases here and there of how people should live for the moment and how boring some people are not going out on school nights and binge watching netflix all their lives instead of having a good time themselves (what RSD Tylor calls "spectator culture" - of watching other people be successful rather be successful yourself).

After about an hour and half at the bar I paid for the drinks, told her we have two options, either go have a walkaround and have adventures together or leave with "it was nice to know you it was you not me" with a smile on my face. She said yeah let's do something.

Walked out, walked around a bit and I told her I'm going to get uber can give her a ride. She said OK. Within 15 seconds, and this was in a public street she jumped at me and started kissing me from no where, I've never seen a girl initiate a first kiss so forthcomingly. She said I can't have sex with you I'm on my period, I told her it's fine I'm used to it. She said no I don't like it, I told her it's cool I can just show you my place for a couple of minutes.

Took uber to my place, gave her a quick tour. She got to the bedroom put her handbag down and we went at it. Some little talking during the sex like telling her I hope she doesn't fall in love with me, she said I'm not the type of guy to fall in love with, but the best type (i.e. an alpha who knows how to bang). She ended up bleeding on the bed from the period. Cleaned ourselves up. Took out some lube and eventually had anal sex and came in her mouth. Called her a taxi and she texted me later of how much fun she had.
06-10-2015 06:35 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 3 users Like Vincent Chase's post:
Blue Streak, ~wrIghter~, Carlos100
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Vincent Chase - 06-10-2015 06:35 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM