I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
RedPillUK Offline
Alpha Male

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Took a girl back to her place from the club. This is an achievement for me. Only my second ever one night stand, the first was when I was 18 at a party.. I then became duller to the point, where I had to learn game, I'm still new to it really and out of practise, since I'm not daygaming, and have been avoiding going out most of the time, cos I live 12 miles away from the clubs and it seems pointless.

It's a bit of a miracle this happened, I didn't have ID or plan on going out, had so much cockblocking and other obstacles to get past that night. However went out the other night and realised I need to be doing this every weekend! This is what has been missing in my life! I've been in a bit of a monk mode, but now I realise why that is stupid. it has killed my sex drive. and this has awakened it! Since the weekend I've been chatting to 10 or more girls, waking up with morning wood, and will be setting up a few more dates soon.

She was a little shy in bed and things weren't as good as I'm used to. I finished early, went again which was less passionate that time. She didn't come the whole time.

I text her a couple times a few days later, and its a little bit dull, we don't have much to talk about. Didn't bring up the sex or anything. She was interested in my teaching job though. It turns out shes only in my town on weekends.

How do I turn this into a plate? I at least want another chance to bang her properly. I was shattered at about half 3-5am when we were having sex.
06-17-2015 10:20 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes RedPillUK's post:
Col. Tigh
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - RedPillUK - 06-17-2015 10:20 AM