I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Vincent Chase Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Had a second round with the girl from two nights ago. She really does look like a total sweetheart, no homo. She came to my hotel after class and we went upstairs to the rooftop bar, unfortunately the rooftop bar was closed off to some shitty corporate event. So we went to the bar nearby had a drink and something small to eat.

Anyway, after an hour we went up to my hotel room. Banged her for about 3 hours. She said she was still recovering from the sex of two nights ago but we still did some dirtier stuff anyway. We were both really tired and sort of dozed off for a bit.

We then went upstairs to the rooftop bar when it became available and had another round of drinks. Went back to my room and banged her again. She told me "don't put it up my ass this time" while laughing.

After it was all said and done she said she has to go off to write a paper tomorrow morning and get some proper sleep. She asked me to call her an uber - something many girls do when it's getting quite late. I did but I'm really not a big fan of doing so - as I prefer to see the girl investing rather than having the feeling that I'm buying her and paying for her taxi back.

The result is a rubbish bin filled with condoms and lube sachets. I can barely move. She wants to meet again tonight. I may invite her straight to my room for sex, I don't want to spend any more money on her.
(This post was last modified: 06-18-2015 11:14 AM by Vincent Chase.)
06-18-2015 11:05 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 6 users Like Vincent Chase's post:
~wrIghter~, Col. Tigh, Suits, blackaldr, Seneh, gajf77
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Vincent Chase - 06-18-2015 11:05 AM