Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
SwordfishTrombonist Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1 Just got my first notch while visiting LA, as well as my first American flag.

Day was looking like a frustrating one at first that would end with me jerking it, but things worked out alright. Got started with a date with a cute little black chick off of tinder (strong 7) when we met up at the Museum of Death in Hollywood. Obviously this wasn't my idea of a date that could lead to some action but she suggested it and I'm a tourist right now and it sounded more interesting than drinks at a bar. So we met up there and it didn't take too long to figure out this broad was a little off-kilter (as if suggesting the Museum of Death as a first date wasn't enough). Pretty awkward in general and wouldn't shut her yap about how Jeffrey Dahmer was her favourite serial killer because he was sooo handsome, sounded like she wished she was a victim. Also, was a little too into all the pictures and videos of death scenes and when we saw this creepy ass spiked brush thing torture device, talked about how she wouldn't mind using that in the bedroom. Confused

But, she was really cute and just lived around the corner so I suggested we go back to her place to smoke a little weed and watch some comedies to "lighten the mood". At her place we were talking and it turns out she 'works' as a webcam girl (was weirdly proud of this) and started showing me all these gifts her clients had sent her. Mostly a bunch a of weird and freaky emo death art shit. After this and combined with the fact I had just watched a bunch of death videos at the museum I was not really in the mood and she was creeping me out too much. So decided not to even go for it, although I'm pretty sure she was hoping I would, seemed a little crestfallen when we just parted with a hug. Just seshed, watched a couple episodes of It's Always Sunny and then bounced.

After that made the bad decision of going to a strip club for the first time in my life (Jumbo's Clown Room, the girls were sexy as fuck), in the midst of two weeks of no-fap so I was horny as a mofo. Was starting to regret not making a move on that girl earlier but glad I didn't stick my dick in crazy now. Got back to the room I'm renting and and somehow convinced this 6 off of tinder to drive half an hour to my place at 4 in the morning. She was pretty chubby but still passed the boner test and as soon as she got out of her car we started making out and were off to the races. Woke up this morning and took a shower together and banged again. She was nothing special but I think we might meet up again because I'm 90% sure I'm gonna teach her how to enjoy anal Evil

"The price of being a man is eternal vigilance." - Kareem-Abdul Jabar
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2015 04:05 PM by SwordfishTrombonist.)
06-19-2015 03:32 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwordfishTrombonist's post:
~wrIghter~
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - SwordfishTrombonist - 06-19-2015 03:32 PM