Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Mentavious Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Just posting my speciality notches now..too bad Windom beat me to it

21 year old Afro Brazilian girl who I've been working on for a week now. I met her at the gym last Saturday but was curious about the way she looked. She'certainly has done black ancestry but certainly not from the states. So I approached and struck up a conversation. As soon as she spoke it was clear I was correct and that she wasn't from here. She's her as an au pair but is struggling with her English. So of course I get the digits by telling her we can hang out and I can practice English with her.

Since its been cold and rainy all day, it ruined my boat trip out to the lake for some hoes and boats. Needless to say my day was ruined until she sent me a text in the late morning. There ain't nothing like I getting that 'hey' feeler text from a girl out of the blue. So I dedided to go all out and invite her over to my place for a early afternoon coffee date except the coffee shop was called Mentavious's couch. Unsurprisingly, she said yes but had no car so I had to drive to pick her up and bring her back. From this point on it was just a matter of time before I got in them jeans. We skipped coffee and got close on the couch for some chat. After about 30-40 min of chit chat about her country and shit I went in for the kiss and eventually got about 1-1.5 hours of sexy time.

Good body and cute face so I was pleased.

Currently working on a 21 year old Korean girl but this is hard work. I want that flag but it may not be worth all the hassle.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock
06-27-2015 09:38 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 4 users Like Mentavious's post:
Windom Earle, ~wrIghter~, Vacancier Permanent, Emancipator
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Mentavious - 06-27-2015 09:38 PM