Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
WalterBlack Offline
True Player

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(07-05-2015 07:46 PM)swuglyfe Wrote:  She's actually from a rural town in the Midwest, which I attribute to be the source of her sweet disposition and non-flakiness. If it's gotta be Anglosphere, my LTR/wife will mandatorily be from small town USA. I contrast this so directly with the other utter slut Asian girls from LA or NY, who prance around in barely anything, ridiculous amounts of makeup, and immediately go grind on white guys in clubs.

Well done on getting the notch but let’s face facts here. She banged you the first time she met you – who’s to say she hasn’t done that with other guys? I don’t think it’s a good idea to idealise small town USA women.

There’s a saying we have in UK – “It’s always the quiet ones”. This means that half the time you hear about people doing crazy shit behind closed doors they’re the last person you suspect of behaving that way.

A lot of women (of all races) act slutty behind closed doors, but they meet guys online instead of in a bar or club. A couple of years a quiet Japanese-American teacher confessed that she had slept with 100 guys in the previous 2 years. I’ve had women of all races come over to my place to get railed, and when they do turn up I'm not assuming I’m the only guy who’s been doing them.

(07-07-2015 08:54 AM)swuglyfe Wrote:  I definitely hear what you guys are saying. I'm definitely not sweating over it, but it was a little bit of both sides. Her ASD hamstering is part of the equation, but I know I also became a little desensitized to the more extreme dominant moves, both due to reading extensively about the moves here on the thread, as well as due to extensive exposure to my previous plate who wanted me to throat fuck her, tie her up, then bang her ass.

Don’t worry about her, I first meeting banged a woman who later claimed I was too rough with her. I’ve had plenty of other women come back for repeat bangs so I don’t give a shit about her opinion.
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2015 04:14 PM by WalterBlack.)
07-07-2015 04:12 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like WalterBlack's post:
~wrIghter~, Il Bersagliere
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - WalterBlack - 07-07-2015 04:12 PM