Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
The Great Basilisk Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1 from tinder.
2nd date with this tinder chick. First date ended at my place but i only managed to kiss and grope some tits. She actually asked me when our 2nd date is gonna be and invited me over so she could bake me some pie(yes really). I turn up with a wine bottle and kiss her a few times as i enter the house. I could already see that she was very eager to see me as she stroked my sides while i kissed her. Then we drank some wine, baked a pie and ate some of it and afterwards when there was a short pause in the conversation i started making out. Pushed her to her bed and there was only little LMR. After i put her hand on my dick she basically gave up and i got her naked. Got the bang finally and afterwards she was really impressed with the size of my dick. Hung out afterwards and she asked me if i wanted to stay over. I said yes so we banged again when we went to bed. In the morning she made me breakfast and we had sex again in the shower.

Overall this chick was really pleasant. I'm thinking maybe LTR material, but i only have one problem... She said she is a feminist and there was a Lena Dunham book on her nightstand. Everything in her behavior went against this as she was
1) very pleasant and seemed very keen of me(she stroked my skin all the time and kissed me while i was mostly ignoring her)
2) never expressed any feminist or SJW opinions
3) Obviously liked serving a man(baked for me and made me breakfast)
4) No tattoos, not fat and no piercings.

What's RVF verdict?
Can a girl claim to be a feminist(and consume atleast some feminist media) while still being LTR material?
07-09-2015 11:05 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - The Great Basilisk - 07-09-2015 11:05 AM