Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Thaitanium Offline
Recovering Beta
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(07-12-2015 07:50 AM)hypnotoad Wrote:  (Skip to final paragraph if you aren't interested in the lead up, have a legit question at the bottom I'd like response too).

+1 tinder. 7 to most, 8 in my book (petite asian, exactly my type) , raised in SEA, came to America at 16 or so (21 now) but with traditional SE asian customs, values etc even once they came to America so she had the whole graceful, submissive, man pleasing. asian thing I love. Perfect skin, perfectly semetrical face and tits, beautiful pussy... Yea, yellow fever here..

Pretty standard FDB. She hugged when we met, and spent a little extra time feeling my last and biceps and knew it was on, though I spent too much money on it. Went to W and got a little nuts with high end champagne, but I was celebrating for me, didn't even tell her why (better job, moving to better city and such a month away). Wanted to tell these things for demonstrated value, but not that I was moving in case she's thinking long-term.

She was only 5 feet, I'm 6-4, which made some positions tough but others just awesome. Sex was meh, super tight pussy though as with most petite Asians ive encountered. Busted way too fast the first two times. Finally got it right on the 3rd and got her oxytocin flowing and she was putty. Hope to see her a few more times before I move.

Anyways, I posted this here because I'm curious as to what to count the "flag" as - she is Hmong. From my long time lurking here I'll spare you guys an explanation of what Hmong is as this is clearly a smart group and if you don't know you can figure it out. So she was raised until she was 18 (or 16 I forget now) in Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam, something about her dad's job moving them around). Though her race is Hmong, who have NO flag, NO country.... How do I count this notch flag wise? Just call it Hmong "flag"? Vietnamese flag as that's where she was born? (But with hmong customs still(.. ? What to call a bitch without a tangible flag?

Just call it a Hmong flag. They have been around for I don't know how long, even before (modern) nations formed. So it should feel as an extra cool flag Wink
07-12-2015 10:50 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Thaitanium - 07-12-2015 10:50 AM