Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Windom Earle Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1

26 y/o, 7/10, Taiwanese Flag, SNL (zero date bang), Wechat

What's the best way to end a night after a shitty date?...follow it up with a zero date bang of course.

What's the ultimate anti cock-block defence?...when the chick you are with has a limited grasp of English, haha (more on that below).

What a strange night.

I had a coffee date with a Malaysian earlier in the night. Absolutely no chemistry whatsoever. When I arrived, I asked her if she'd like a coffee. Her reply? "If you're paying", and there wasn't a hint of humour about her quip either.

I was dealing with an intellectual here, who made it feel more like a job interview than a casual date. Fuck that for a joke.

You know its heading south when you start to feel anger actually well up inside yourself. On the whole, this hardly ever happens, thankfully.

I cut the date short, then starting pinging recently added Wechat friends whilst I was still in the city.

Hooked with a chick that had been instigating messages recently, and ended up going straight to her apartment.

She came out of the front door to greet me. I asked her if she wanted to go for a drive, maybe get a coffee. She sounded hesitant, but I think it was moreso her lack of English skills than anything.

Whilst we were deliberating, I heard a woman's voice from a balcony above say "stop trying to make her go, she doesn't want to go".

I gave her the dirtiest look imaginable whilst asking her if she was part of the conversation.

She replied that she was just looking out for her friend (a lie, they didn't know each other). The trolling attempt backfired however, as the Taiwanese girl invited me in, despite not really knowing what had just transpired.

Was fucking her raw within 5 minutes.

She had one of those tight Asian pussies (with obligatory hairy bush) where you have to summon every ounce of self control not to blow. I was literally just remaining stationary inside her for 10 to 20 seconds at a time, to regain composure.

I felt like breaking into celebratory song on my way out, to taunt the would-be cock-blocker.

I like to think I'm the bigger person though.
07-15-2015 09:47 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 11 users Like Windom Earle's post:
OregonToSoCal, ~wrIghter~, STriple-R, Roardog, African.horn, Kangaroo, Nemausus, gajf77, DonnyGately, Travesty, Emancipator
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Windom Earle - 07-15-2015 09:47 AM