Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
CleanSlate Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1

A 22 year old brunette just left my place. She's somewhat tatted up, with a nose piercing, with a cunt-ish personality but happened to be DTF where I was in the right place at the right time.

Met her last weekend at a coffee shop when I was doing my work (my new business). I was wrapping things up and about to leave, when I see her totally focused on whatever was on her laptop.

The initial conversation went like this (if my memory serves me correctly):

Me: "Hi"
Her: No response, still focused on her laptop, probably didn't hear me
Me: "Hi, you with the laptop, you seem really focused" (with a smile)
Her: Looks up, and says "what?"
Me: Repeated what I said
Her: "Yeah, I'm doing some school work"
Me: "Isn't school out for the summer?"
Her: "It's for summer school"
Me: "Oh right of course, what school?"
Her: "University of Houston"
Me: "That's cool, I'm a tutor there" (bait)
Her: Perks up a little, and says "oh what do you tutor?"
Me: "Sign language for their interpreter program"
Her: "Oh that's cool" (kinda leaves me hanging there, but she keeps looking at me, so I keep going)
Me: "But I haven't had the time to really tutor there every day, because I have my own business." (another bait)
Her: "What business?"
Me: "Oh it's a freelance business"
Her: Raises an expectant eyebrow, "but I mean, like, what do you do?"

Here, I could have given a straight answer and said I'm a freelance writer or a programmer. But that's kinda boring, I thought. So I decided to troll her a little.

Me: "Well, see... that's kind of secret..."
Her: Furrowed eyebrows
Me: Pretend to look around to make sure no one can hear me, lean over to her, and whisper "I'm a hacker"
Her: Gives a bemused not-sure-if-serious smile (first time she smiles in this whole interaction)
Me: "Shhh, don't tell anyone! I mean I contract myself out to the government, like FBI, CIA, NSA, and do stuff that you really don't wanna know about."
Her: Gives off an I-don't-believe-you chuckle

I feel this isn't going well and I'm thinking NEXT. But instead I do a little bit of a hail mary:

Me: "Well I gotta run, have somewhere else to be right now, so why don't we grab a drink sometime?"
Her: "Sure, you want my phone number?"

So I get her # and leave. Not expecting much out of this one, I text her a few days later, "hey it's CleanSlate, how are you?". To my surprise she responds within a few minutes: "I'm good, how are u?"

After little inane back and forth, I pitch for a meet tonight without being specific about where. She takes three hours to reply back, with "ok where?"

My gut told me not to pitch for a meet at my place for ZDB, but to meet at a cafe across the street instead. So I told her to meet me there, and she said "ok". I'm thinking just "ok"? Blah. Serious lack of enthusiasm, and I think I'm just wasting my time.

But I go meet her anyway. I stay at my place until she texts me "i'm here", and then head out... so I could be 5 minutes late - on purpose.

She was wearing tight black shorts and a flimsy blouse, showing quite a bit of skin. Tattooed skin on her upper arm and another group of tattoos on her calf. Definitely a slut tell. I order a round of drinks, and sit us down onto bar stools.

One thing I noticed that as she sat down, she did not cross her legs. Instead she faced straight to me with her legs slightly apart. She'd keep putting her elbow on the bar, rest her head on her fist, tilting her head at an angle, and practically stare at me.

Blaring neon sign: DOWN TO FUCK

I don't even remember what we were talking about. Mostly inane boring stuff. Then she says, "this place is kinda boring".

What a cunt-ish thing to say, but let's see how I could use this to my advantage... I think for a minute, and then I say "you're right, it is kinda boring. Let's finish our drinks and we'll go somewhere else."

Her: "Where?"
Me: "Somewhere more fun."
Her: "But like, where?"
Me: "It's a surprise" (with a smirk)
Her: "No I don't like surprises. Tell me where." (with a hard challenging stare)

I wanted to smack her face right then, but I control myself. I couldn't think of a good retort to this, so I don't say anything. Instead I flick my eyebrows once, take a long sip of my drink, with a slight smirk.

She gives me an expectant look.

I take another sip, and say "finish your drink, then I'll tell you where."

She picks up her drink and finishes the whole thing in one gulp.

I drop some cash at the bar, and say "let's go."

Her: "Where are we going?"
Me: "That building over there."
Her: "Is that your place?"
Me: "Yes"
Her: "Why are we going there?"
Me: "Because this place is boring, right?"
Her: She laughs. "And your place is more interesting?"
Me: "I don't know, let's find out."

She doesn't say another word. My heart is pounding, but I pretend to be all nonchalant about it. I KNOW she is DTF, but I didn't really understand why she's being a bitch about it.

We enter my place. I close the door behind me, and I pull her over to me, spin her around, push her against my door and start kissing her. Almost to my surprise, she bear hugs with her grabbing my hair and shirt... kissing me back passionately.

The rest is history.

Even when I was pounding her from behind, it wasn't all that great. For a long time I could not cum. I was fantasizing about some filipinas that I'd banged during my trip to help me blow my nut. I realized that I need that sweet femininity that American girls are sorely lacking... once I'd gotten a taste of that abroad, it's hard to go back.

But at least I got the notch.
07-23-2015 10:15 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 23 users Like CleanSlate's post:
Il Bersagliere, Phoenix, Brodiaga, Sketness, ~wrIghter~, Ocelot, RedPillUK, Huey, Lothario, DJ-Matt, Benoit, Akwesi, African.horn, Mr terrible, Mentavious, YoungArt, MrXY, jumbo tron, gajf77, DonnyGately, rvlefty, Emancipator, Lucky
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM