I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
FANATICAL Offline
Game Denialist

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
At ballroom dancing when I see my mate is dancing with a brunette bombshell with obviously fake DD, leather pants, heels and much longer hair than normal for hambeast Australia... Isolated her with step lessons, kept moving closer and she didn't move away, touched her up and down back and bum and she seemed very friendly.....

Normally, beta me would try and organise a date but then I thought WWRD what would roush do? "Are you single" held heavy eye contact "yes i am" "Have you been to X bar ? Let's go then" "OK" ... Took her hand to establish compliance and she interlocked fingers straight away. Walked her the 200m straight to my apartment, walked past bar x and ignored it, logistics being king, and invited her up to see "the view". Gave her the tour and then just went for it, talk about DTF!! Opposite of LMR ... More like runway landing lights... She took her own bra off from under blouse ... Amazing truly epic breasts... Properly voluptuous with the implants she obviously wasn't small before. I needed more hands and she had light tan lines over them in the triangles also which does it for me.

I'm going to owe my mate for bringing his fine co worker to dancing. He's a super nice guy which is why he probably wasn't smashing her himself.... She had already come to dancing from a work function with him!!!! Crikey ;p

Big shout out to all the guys who instruct to just escalate escalate escalate.
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2015 12:19 PM by FANATICAL.)
07-31-2015 12:16 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 4 users Like FANATICAL's post:
Lothario, STriple-R, ~wrIghter~, pyro
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM