I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Mr. Butterworth Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Just finished (15 mins ago) fucking a 5'0 foot 30yr old thick not fat chick (6).

Meet her on internet. Talked that shit for a week. We went out for drinks/dinner. Well I ate dinner and she just ordered a fucking cake...LMAO!!!.. Bitch leaned over the table and kissed me before the water even came out.. So that pretty much let me know I was fucking later on..

Headed back to her place. She gives me a "tour" of her apartment explaining all her pictures from her travels. Takes me to her room and shows me her closet of shoes. After that, pushes me on the bed and starts gobbling the dick. And the was all she wrote.. Fucked 3 times (2 if you are only counting how many times I came). Woke up talked some shit for a bit. She puts my hand on the pussy so I can feel how wet she is for the dick... So I go ahead a fuck again... FIN
04-12-2012 11:43 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Mr. Butterworth - 04-12-2012 11:43 AM
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM