Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
CJ Offline
Alpha Male

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
When I saw this thread, I told myself, 'Well looks like next time I go out I'll have to get a ONS, cuz I'll be damned if I'm the last one to post in this thread!'

So, I went to my usual Thursday night spot, ran my usual game. Got to mid-bar game with several girls, but just couldn't close the deal to get another SNL. Did some scrambling at the end of the night, and ended up going to the local late night diner across the street. Now, I'm a huge advocate of NOT feeding drunk girls, but I was pretty buzzed myself and friends had been warning me all night that the cops were out in full force. So we ate sobered up a bit, and then decided to drink some more after, key move!

Got in bed, started making out and got a ton of last minute resistance. Tried the hand to dick move, wasn't working. Kept getting called a player, but I gave my typical counter. She kept saying we're not having sex, which then changed to we're not having sex tonight, both of which I agreed with of course, and kept pressing on. I then decided to get her all amped up and then completely pulled back. That worked and she finally started playing with my dick, I told her to picture it in her and how good that would feel. I could tell she was getting weak, and finally she couldn't take it anymore and I got the bang.

I know I wouldn't have been nearly as persistent before getting into game, so this was a nice little affirmation of how far I've come.

My guide for newbies to RVF.
04-13-2012 10:27 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like CJ's post:
Walderschmidt, Capitán Peligroso
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - CJ - 04-13-2012 10:27 PM
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM