I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
ElJefe Offline
True Player

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(04-16-2012 07:50 AM)Laner Wrote:  Just came home from a 48 hour marathon session. My eyes are burning I am so dehydrated.

I had to go to the store for two litres of powerade after her third heavy squirt. When I came back inside the whole place smelled like a brothel and everything I touch is sticky and wet. She was having trouble walking straight and almost slipped on her fluid as she swayed to the toilet.

She held her breath for so long that she gave herself a headache (I was also holding her neck) and was scared that there might be permanent damage because she couldn't focus her eyes. I nutted so hard that I seen little crystal things in my vision. This will not end well.

Hottest girl I have been with so far in Sweden. 6'1", blonde and a perfect body.

I am on a hot streak in Sweden at the moment. I normally dont kiss and tell, but this was ridiculous.

Nah, we don't kiss and tell.

Instead, we fuck and brag!

A year from now you'll wish you started today
04-16-2012 12:05 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes ElJefe's post:
Laner
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - ElJefe - 04-16-2012 12:05 PM
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM