I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
G Trooper Offline
Recovering Beta

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1

last night. I went on a date 2 in Miami with another Colombian girl. She is in her early 30's, petite, and hard fake titties. She speaks ZERO English just like the last one and is living in Miami without a green card!

After having a couple drinks at the bars we went back to my crib for some "delicious tap water". (credit Roissy). After hooking up in the couch for a while, we went to my room to hook up. I could tell she was a goodie goodie and once I saw her pussy, it looked like heaven. Their looked like the freshest piece of fish I've seen in my life. I got in there for the bang and she was kind of a dead fish.

Here's the killer...afterwards she went to the bathroom, which I took as a golden opportunity to snap some fotos after she was done. She basically went off on me, telling to delete the picture. I wouldn't give her my phone because I didn't want her to see the other girls in my iPhone album.

She just kept yelling some b.s. about being "mal hecho". Needless to say I got pissed at her yelling and sent her home.

Whatev...I guess you can't win em all Smile
04-25-2012 08:55 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - G Trooper - 04-25-2012 08:55 PM
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM