Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Tuthmosis Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
^She just took off, so I can do a quick detail. Met up with this chick near a local bar, walked to one of my spots and ran my standard first-date framework. We were friendly, but I got zero DTF vibe. Still, I ran tight game, got her to my place and, once there, began to get the type of friendly vibe that I seem to get whenever I'm going to get iced out.

I played it cool, kept running unproblematic game, and started the make-out. That's when I confirmed my worst suspicions. She kissed back, but with a shitty disinterested body language, including doing completely tongue-less kissing! This was some going to be some old-school, junior-high make-out. This happened to me a few months back, and I decided that rather than let it rattle me like the last time (I ever-so-slightly got talkative and agitated), I would enjoy the fuck out of that kiss and escalate from that state of mind. I forced myself to get into the tongueless kissing, grabbed her head, and went from there.

Sure enough, I had her butt-naked within 10 minutes. Zero LMR. One of the smoothest kissing-to-banging transitions ever. As they say in the world of sports: never give up on a play.

Moral of the story: one or two icy signals doesn't mean she's not DTF. Stay calm, stay with it, and find a way to kindle the fire.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter
05-03-2012 11:37 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tuthmosis's post:
Walnuts
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Tuthmosis - 05-03-2012 11:37 PM
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM