Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
WesternCancer Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Breakdown: I went to the beach with this girl last week and she hardly made any conversation, I suggested we go back to my place and she just drops me off and says bye. Having learned to be persistent until a definite rejection I set up another date. I get her to meet me at this dive bar. She texts me telling me shes early, I say "ill be there soon" when I get there I walk in theres a bunch of people and I look around she isnt there. So I text her "I'm here" thinking she might have flaked. She was just around the corner in her car and when I walked back in jaws hit the floor. We have a beer, I talk about nothing, the seating was bad so I couldn't escalate physically. I suggest we adventure around and go to a bunch of different bars. "first round is on me" we go to the next place and she gets the second round and some food. We talk more, she gets cold so I grab her to warm her up. After our drinks she just says "do you have videogames at your place" I calmly say "yeah" In my head I'm high fiving myself. We get back to my place, I make a drink and pretend I'm super into playing videogames, teasing her etc. 15 mins in we both die in the game and I put my controller down, sit back pull her into me and makeout. We went to my room, I put on some music she danced for me then we banged. Standard procedure. This date was textbook "homemade first date bangs" and "bang".
05-18-2012 02:17 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes WesternCancer's post:
Il Bersagliere
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - WesternCancer - 05-18-2012 02:17 PM
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM